tirsdag, april 21, 2009

Dear diary, it´s me Sanna Beach

Today has been a really eventful day. In the morning i went jogging with my BFF, May. It was a really great workout! I could almost feel the fat burn. I took a shower (of course) and used a long time deciding what to wear. I ended up with this:
Anyway... When I was going to school this morning it was like a total disaster... Because I had no purse. Luckily I got to borrow one from Heather. She had all this low - priced and ugly purses, but I was really glad she had one normal. After the class I got one of the looser from the east-cost gang to carry my books to my room. I think his name was Arne or something.. you know... what ever! 

So.... me and May went out... to get some color from the sun and attention from the boys that was hanging outside. They´re really cool and so rich! 
But as we sat there, there was this total music freak, who came and started to talk to us. I couldn´t stand it. It´s like social suicide to talk to someone like that. I just walked inside and waited till she had left.  I can´t understand why she´s even trying to get contact with us. Except that point that we are like the coolest people at school and everybody want to be with us. But she is just embarrassing us and her self. 

when it was time for lunch, we was sitting at the hot peoples table. Me and May ate a salad. We have diet where we don´t eat anything except for this salad my doctor say I have to eat. It tasted really good tough. But it was really sickening to see all the people that was eating pizza. Man....!! Don´t they think about how many carbs there is in one slice? Many of the hot people was eating too... but I know they´re just barking it up afterwards or taking a surgery... So its okay... cool you know. 
this is May my BFF <3
After me and May had ate for a while we got really thirsty. Luckily Andy was nearby, so he got me some water. It´s great to have Andy... he always do what you tell him to do. It´s so easy to use him. I wonder what normal boring people do when they are thirsty... maybe they actually have to get the water for them selves :/ poor unpopular people ;)


Another thing that was funny was the fight between the east cost and the west cost. They looked like total losers. 


speaking of losers:   ...(say no more!)
I want to end with a really great pic of Me. It´s me on a bike looking really good

... Later
Kissez and hugz <3

S

5 kommentarer:

Ruben sa...

Har du lest for mye på overklassen.no nå ... :)

Synøve sa...

haha... nei... high school dag på skolen. Men jeg er vel kanskje litt inspirert ;) Det er jo bare helt genialt da!

Gunhild Marie sa...

*whistling* Hot chick on the bike!! :)

Mariapiakallevallevia sa...

You know, we`re the hottest:D

Synøve sa...

oh yeah... thats right my BFF!